Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
If any information is requested that can indentify you while you are accessing this website, you can be sure if will only be used as stated within this privacy statement.
Nesting Lane Indulge can change this policy on occasion, which will reflect in an update to this page. You can check this page to be sure you are okay with any changes. This policy is effective starting 2/22/2021.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links on this website may be affiliate links where I could make a small commission if you make a purchase after clicking a link. There isn’t an additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
What we collect
We may collect any of the following information:
- contact information like an email address
- demographics like zip code, interests, and/or preferences
- other relevant information to customer offers and/or surveys
What we do with said information
We may use this information to better understand your needs and provide you with better services, and especially for the following reasons:
- We may use the information to improve on the websites services.
- We may occasionally send promotional emails about new services, products, special offers or other information that we believe you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided to us.
- On occasion, we might use your information to contact you for market research. We might contact you through email or mail. We may use said information to change our website to suit your interests.
We commit to ensuring your information is secure. To prevent unauthorized disclosure or access, we have implemented proper management, electronic, and physical processes to secure and safeguard any and all information collected.
A cookie is a small file which asks for your permission to be put on your computer’s hard drive. If and when you agree, the file is added and the cookie can analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a certain website. Cookies let web applications to respond to you individually. The web application can change its operations to your individual needs, by collecting and remembering your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to show which posts and pages are being accessed. This helps in our analysis of data regarding web page and post traffic and help us to improve our website by providing content to meet our users needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis and once completed, the data is removed from our system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
In short, cookies help us give you a better experience when visiting our website, by allowing us to monitor which posts and pages you may find helpful, and which are not. A cookie does not give us access to your personal computer in any way, or any private information about you, except the data you voluntarily choose to provide to us.
You can always choose to accept or not accept cookies. Most of the current web browsers automatically accept cookies for you, but you can usually change your browser setting to decline cookies if you wish. This can prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Controlling your personal information
You could choose to restrict collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- anywhere you are asked to fill out a form on this site, look for the box that you can click to state you don’t want your information to be used by anybody for direct marketing reasons
- if you have agreed previously to allowing us to use your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you can change your decision any time by contacting us.
We will not sell, lease, or distribute your personal information to any third parties unless we have previously received your permission or are required by law to do so. We could use your personal information to send promotional information about third parties to you that we believe you might find useful if you notify to us that you want such information to be provided to you.
For information about opting out of Google Adsense and other ad serving partners please visit Google Adsense.
If you think the information we may be storing about you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us.