Easy Popeye’s 7-Up Biscuits Copycat Recipe
Easy Popeye’s 7-Up Biscuits Copycat Recipe.
Not an exact copycat because we use Sprite instead of 7-up, but this is a favorite in our home.
Quick and Easy with only 4 ingredients and they’re ready in 27 minutes.
Quick and Easy Recipes
Side Dish Recipes
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links provided may be affiliate links where I may earn a commission if you purchase something after clicking on a link. No extra cost is added to you. Also, as an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases made through links.
If you need to change the amount of servings the recipe will make, click on the number of servings in the section under the “Print Recipe” bar, and move the slider up or down to change the number of servings you want. Or to double or triple the recipe, click on the 2x or 3x next to “Ingredients”.
Easy Popeye’s 7-Up Biscuits Copycat
- 2 cups Bisquick baking mix
- ½ cup light sour cream
- ½ cup sprite
- melted butter to taste for topping
- Preheat oven to 400° F
- In a mixing bowl, add Bisquick and sour cream.
- Using a pastry blender, combine
- Mix in the Sprite
- On a floured surface, turn out the dough.
- Flour your hands, and lightly pat out the dough. Don't overwork the dough or the biscuits will be tough.
- Using a knife, cut out the biscuits
- On an ungreased cookie sheet, place biscuits approx 2 inches apart.
- In preheated oven, bake for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Brush the tops of the biscuits with melted butter.
You May also Like:
- Irresistible Honey Peanut Butter Greek Yogurt Dip
- Salted Caramel Almond Cupcakes
- Best Banana Bread (Without Nuts)
- Grilled Garlic Parmesan Zucchini
- Copycat Olive Garden Alfredo Sauce