Beef Burgundy Over Egg Noodles Slow Cooker Recipe
Beef Burgundy Over Egg Noodles Slow Cooker Recipe.
A French Comfort Food dinner with top round steak, onions, garlic, red wine, tomato paste, beef broth, mushrooms, and thyme.
Start in a skillet, and finish in the Slow Cooker.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links provided may be affiliate links where I may earn a commission if you purchase something after clicking on a link. No extra cost is added to you. Also, as an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases made through links.
Don’t have a Slow Cooker? This is the one we use, and recommend.
If you need to change the amount of servings the recipe will make, click on the number of servings in the section under the “Print Recipe” bar, and move the slider up or down to change the number of servings you want. Or to double or triple the recipe, click on the 2x or 3x next to “Ingredients”.
Beef Burgundy Over Egg Noodles
- Using a sharp knife, trim the fat off of top round steaks.
- Cut steak into approx 1½ inch cubes.
- Heat large skillet on medium/high heat. Brown steak in skillet for approx 5 minutes. Move steak to slow cooker
- In the same skillet, add garlic and sliced onion, and coat with Pam cooking spray. Saute until tender, approx 5 minutes.
- Add flour, stir and cook an additional minute.
- Stir in red wine, tomato paste, and condensed beef broth. Cook for approx 1 minute to thicken
- Add mushrooms, salt, pepper, thyme, bay leaf, and small whole onions. Mix. Add to slow cooker.
- Cover slow cooker. cook on High setting for 1 hour. Change heat setting to low, and cook another 4½ hours.
- Remove bay leaf and discard.
- Serve over egg noodles.
You May also Like:
- Best Hamburger Vegetable Soup
- Copycat Cheeseburger Macaroni Hamburger Helper
- Chicken Cranberry and Brie Pizza
- Easy Skillet Apple Pie
- Copycat Cheesecake Factory Cheesecake