Bacon Wrapped Pork Tenderloin Recipe
Bacon Wrapped Pork Tenderloin Recipe with a brown sugar glaze.
A delicious dinner made with poultry seasoning, brown sugar, brown spicy mustard, and cinnamon.
10 minute prep time.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links provided may be affiliate links where I may earn a commission if you purchase something after clicking on a link. No extra cost is added to you. Also, as an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases made through links.
If you need to change the amount of servings the recipe will make, click on the number of servings in the section under the “Print Recipe” bar, and move the slider up or down to change the number of servings you want. Or to double or triple the recipe, click on the 2x or 3x next to “Ingredients”.
Bacon Wrapped Pork Tenderloin
For the Glaze
- In a saucepan, add brown sugar, apple juice, spicy mustard, and cinnamon.
- Over medium/high heat, cook and stir until it comes to a boil
- Remove from heat and set aside for later
For the Pork
- Preheat oven to 400° F
- Prepare a 9×13 baking dish by lining with aluminum foil, and spraying foil with non-stick cooking spray.
- Trim the fat off of pork.
- Rub the pork with the poultry seasoning.
- Wrap the pork with the bacon.
- Place the pork in the prepared baking dish.
- In preheated oven, bake for 30 – 40 minutes or until instant-read thermometer inserted in the thickest area of the pork reads 150°
- Brush the pork with the prepared glaze generously.
- Bake additional 10 minutes or until the instant-read thermometer reads 160°
- Remove from oven and let rest for 5 minutes before cutting.
You May also Like:
- Best Hamburger Vegetable Soup
- Copycat Cheeseburger Macaroni Hamburger Helper
- Chicken Cranberry and Brie Pizza
- Easy Skillet Apple Pie
- Copycat Cheesecake Factory Cheesecake