Garlic Cheddar Chicken Breast Recipe
Garlic Cheddar Chicken Breast is a great choice for family dinners because it’s easy and simple to make.
This baked meal can be made in an hour with minimal prep time and ingredients.
The garlic and cheddar adds just the right amount of flavor to the chicken, making this dish stand out from typical weeknight fare.
This dish is guaranteed to please the whole family.
Easy, scrumptious and full of rich flavor, it will tantalize your taste buds.
This chicken recipe is easy enough for a weeknight dinner but perfect for entertaining as well!
The crunchy crust of breadcrumbs holds the moist chicken breast together.
We recommend pairing this dish with some mashed potatoes and asparagus on the side.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links provided may be affiliate links where I may earn a commission if you purchase something after clicking on a link. No extra cost is added to you. Also, as an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases made through links.
If you need to change the amount of servings the recipe will make, click on the number of servings in the section under the “Print Recipe” bar, and move the slider up or down to change the number of servings you want. Or to double or triple the recipe, click on the 2x or 3x next to “Ingredients”.
Garlic Cheddar Chicken Breast
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- prepare an 11×7 inch baking pan by coating with butter.
- In a small mixing bowl, add melted butter, 1 tsp of the garlic powder, minced garlic, and salt. Stir to mix.
- In a medium mixing bowl, add breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese, ½ cup cheddar cheese, black pepper, and 1 tsp of the garlic powder. Stir to combine well.
- Place the chicken in the butter mix, gently shake to remove excess, then place in the breadcrumb mix. Flip to coat well.
- In prepared baking dish, place the chicken.
- Repeat the coating process for the rest of the chicken.
- In the preheated oven, bake the chicken, uncovered, for approx 35 to 45 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through, no longer pink inside, and the juices run clear.
- In the last 5 minutes of baking, top with the remaining cheddar cheese
You May also Like:
- Simple Italian Sponge Cake
- Best Grilled Barbecue Ribs
- Quick and Easy Garlic Knots
- Best Au Gratin Scalloped Potatoes
- Spicy Jalapeno Hush Puppies