Grilled Banana Peanut Butter Sandwich Recipe
Grilled Banana Peanut Butter Sandwich. This kid friendly recipe is a great way to use up overripe bananas. The peanut butter provides a nice balance to the sweetness of the banana.
Enjoy these as a decadent breakfast or afternoon snack!
Made with peanut butter, whole wheat bread and bananas.
This quick and easy recipe is ready in 12 minutes to satisfy your hunger quickly.
This is a great use for your ripe bananas.
Perfect for breakfast, lunch, or a snack.
Made in a skillet, you can fry up this sandwich with little to clean up when you are done.
If you like a thicker sandwich, you can add more peanut butter.
Switch it up and add some chocolate chips, or give it a little crunch by adding some chopped nuts.
Peanut Butter Recipes
Kid Friendly Recipes
Quick and Easy Recipes
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links provided may be affiliate links where I may earn a commission if you purchase something after clicking on a link. No extra cost is added to you. Also, as an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases made through links.
Grilled Banana Peanut Butter Sandwich
- non-stick cooking spray
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 2 slices whole wheat bread
- 1 banana sliced
- Heat a griddle or skillet to medium heat.
- Spray griddle with non-stick cooking spray.
- Using a knife, spread a tablespoon of peanut butter on one slice of bread, repeat for the other slice of bread
- Arrange banana slices on one of the slices of bread
- Place the other slice of bread, peanut butter side down, on top of the bananas
- Place sandwich on preheated griddle, and cook approx 2 minutes or until the bottom side of the sandwich is golden brown.
- Using a spatula, flip the sandwich, and cook the other side until the bottom is golden brown.
You May also Like:
- Grilled Bacon Wrapped Hamburgers
- Irresistible Honey Peanut Butter Greek Yogurt Dip
- Salted Caramel Almond Cupcakes
- Best Banana Bread (Without Nuts)
- Grilled Garlic Parmesan Zucchini