Homemade Dark Chocolate Recipe
Homemade Dark Chocolate Recipe.
An easy, decadent dessert with only 4 ingredients.
Coconut oil, cocoa powder, honey, and vanilla extract.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links provided may be affiliate links where I may earn a commission if you purchase something after clicking on a link. No extra cost is added to you. Also, as an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases made through links.
If you need to change the amount of servings the recipe will make, click on the number of servings in the section under the “Print Recipe” bar, and move the slider up or down to change the number of servings you want. Or to double or triple the recipe, click on the 2x or 3x next to “Ingredients”.
Homemade Dark Chocolate
- In a saucepan add coconut oil.
- Melt while stirring, over low/medium heat.
- Stir in vanilla extract, honey, and cocoa powder. Mix well.
- Pour in a candy mold, or a pliable tray.
- Place in refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
You May also Like:
- Simple Italian Sponge Cake
- Best Grilled Barbecue Ribs
- Quick and Easy Garlic Knots
- Best Au Gratin Scalloped Potatoes
- Spicy Jalapeno Hush Puppies