Cheesy Vegetarian Lasagna Recipe
Cheesy Vegetarian Lasagna Recipe.
A lighter version of the classic Italian Comfort Food!
Baked Lasagna with spaghetti sauce, noodles, fat-free ricotta cheese, mushrooms, zucchini, onion, bell pepper, and low-fat mozzarella cheese.
Only 243 calories.
A great way to get kids to eat their vegetables!
Comfort Food Recipes
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links provided may be affiliate links where I may earn a commission if you purchase something after clicking on a link. No extra cost is added to you. Also, as an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases made through links.
If you need to change the amount of servings the recipe will make, click on the number of servings in the section under the “Print Recipe” bar, and move the slider up or down to change the number of servings you want. Or to double or triple the recipe, click on the 2x or 3x next to “Ingredients”.
Cheesy Vegetarian Lasagna
- non-stick cooking spray
- 1 jar 28 oz meatless spaghetti sauce
- 6 uncooked lasagna noodles
- 1 container 15 oz fat-free ricotta cheese
- ½ cup mushrooms chopped
- ½ cup zucchini chopped
- ½ cup onion chopped
- ½ cup bell pepper chopped
- 8 oz low-fat mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°
- Prepare an 11×7 baking dish by spraying with non-stick cooking spray.
- Add ⅓ of the spaghetti sauce to the bottom of the baking dish. Spread to an even layer using the back of a spoon.
- Place 3 noodles in a single layer on top of the sauce.
- Spread ⅓ of the spaghetti sauce on top of the noodles.
- Spread all of the riccota cheese on top of the sauce, then all of the vegetables.
- Add ½ of the mozzarella cheese on top.
- Top with the last 3 lasagna noodles, then the rest of the sauce.
- Cover baking dish with aluminum foil.
- Bake in preheated oven for 1 hour.
- Remove the aluminum foil, sprinkle the rest of the mozzarella cheese on top and bake for an additional 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let stand for 5 minutes before you cut it.
You May also Like:
- Homemade Brazilian Cheese Bread
- Easy Spinach Green Chile Quiche
- Favorite Blooming Onion with Sauce
- 5 Ingredient Homemade Root Beer
- Baked Parmesan Mashed Potatoes