Italian Baked Spaghetti Recipe
Italian Baked Spaghetti Recipe with Ground Beef.
This pasta casserole is the perfect comfort food dinner!
Ground beef, onion, garlic, spaghetti sauce, cottage cheese, Parmesan cheese, and Mozzarella cheese.
The kids will love this!
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links provided may be affiliate links where I may earn a commission if you purchase something after clicking on a link. No extra cost is added to you. Also, as an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases made through links.
If you need to change the amount of servings the recipe will make, click on the number of servings in the section under the “Print Recipe” bar, and move the slider up or down to change the number of servings you want. Or to double or triple the recipe, click on the 2x or 3x next to “Ingredients”.
Italian Baked Spaghetti
- Preheat oven to 375° F
- Prepare a 9×13 casserole dish by spraying with non-stick cooking spray
- In a large skillet, add ground beef, garlic, and onion. Brown.
- Using a colander, drain off fat. Return to skillet.
- Stir in spaghetti sauce and simmer.
- In a saucepan, cook the spaghetti according to package directions.
- In the meantime, in a mixing bowl, add cottage cheese, ¼ cup parmesan cheese, and 2 cups mozzarella cheese. Stir to mix.
- In the prepared casserole dish, layer 1 cup of the ground beef mixture, then ½ of the spaghetti, ½ of the cheese mixture, then ½ of the remaining ground beef mixture. Repeat.
- Cover the dish with foil.
- In preheated oven, bake 45 minutes. Uncover, add the rest of the cheese, and bake an additional 10 minutes.
- Let stand for 10 minutes.
You May also Like:
- Simple Italian Sponge Cake
- Best Grilled Barbecue Ribs
- Quick and Easy Garlic Knots
- Best Au Gratin Scalloped Potatoes
- Spicy Jalapeno Hush Puppies