Easy Taco Seasoning Recipe
Easy Taco Seasoning Recipe.
A quick and easy Mexican recipe perfect for Taco Tuesday!
Ready in 5 minutes, and can be stored for later use.
This recipe replaces prepackaged seasoning envelopes.
One serving equals one envelope.
Made with 1 pound of ground beef.
See recipe notes for cooking directions.
Quick and Easy Recipes
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links provided may be affiliate links where I may earn a commission if you purchase something after clicking on a link. No extra cost is added to you. Also, as an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases made through links.
If you need to change the amount of servings the recipe will make, click on the number of servings in the section under the “Print Recipe” bar, and move the slider up or down to change the number of servings you want. Or to double or triple the recipe, click on the 2x or 3x next to “Ingredients”.
Easy Taco Seasoning
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 tbsp dried onion flakes
- 1 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp beef bouillon granules
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 1 tsp paprika
- ½ tsp onion salt
- ¼ tsp granulated sugar
- ¼ tsp cayenne pepper
- In an air tight container, add all ingredients. Mix well.
- Store until ready to use.
You May also Like:
- Homemade Copycat Pizza Sauce (Pizza Hut)
- Delicious Strawberry & Goat Cheese Bruschetta
- Finger-Lickin’ Slow Cooker BBQ Beef Brisket
- Mouthwatering Homemade Beef Enchiladas
- Irresistible Baked Meatballs