Blueberry Almond Cookies Recipe
Blueberry Almond Cookies Recipe from Scratch with almond extract and toasted almonds.
An easy 35 minute recipe.
A favorite dessert in our house!
You can use your electric hand mixer, or your stand mixer to make this recipe.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links provided may be affiliate links where I may earn a commission if you purchase something after clicking on a link. No extra cost is added to you. Also, as an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases made through links.
If you need to change the amount of servings the recipe will make, click on the number of servings in the section under the “Print Recipe” bar, and move the slider up or down to change the number of servings you want. Or to double or triple the recipe, click on the 2x or 3x next to “Ingredients”.
Blueberry Almond Cookies
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- ¼ cup whole milk can us up to ⅓ cup if too dry
- 1 tsp almond extract
- 2 tsp lemon zest
- ½ cup toasted almonds chopped
- 1 cup frozen blueberries thawed & drained
- In a medium mixing bowl, add flour, salt, and baking powder. Stir to mix.
- In a separate large mixing bowl, using an electric mixer, cream together sugar and butter.
- Beat in egg yolk.
- Beat in almond extract, lemon zest, and milk
- Stir in the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients.
- Fold in almonds.
- Gently fold in thawed and drained blueberries.
- Refrigerate dough for 30 minutes to chill.
- Meanwhile, preheat oven to 375° F
- On a cookie sheet, drop by spoonfuls.
- In preheated oven, bake approx 15 minutes or until cookies are golden brown at the edges.
- Transfer cookies to a wire rack to cool.
You May also Like:
- Delicious Strawberry & Goat Cheese Bruschetta
- Finger-Lickin’ Slow Cooker BBQ Beef Brisket
- Mouthwatering Homemade Beef Enchiladas
- Irresistible Baked Meatballs
- Ultimate Bourbon Barbecue Sauce