Mini Cocktail Meatballs Appetizer Recipe
Mini Cocktail Meatballs Appetizer Recipe.
An easy and delicious recipe for your next party, game day, or holiday.
Made with ground beef, eggs, bread crumbs, onion, jellied cranberry sauce, brown sugar, chili sauce, and lemon juice.
These baked meatballs are super easy to make.
When it comes to entertaining, appetizers are a must. They’re the perfect way to get everyone involved in the festivities and help keep people happy as they wait for dinner or for their turn on the dance floor!
These mini cocktail meatballs are an easy recipe that your guests will love.
Make a lot because they will disappear quickly!
They are the perfect holiday appetizer for any get together!
They’re super simple to make and they can be made ahead of time for a stress-free hosting experience. Plus they taste amazing!
Ground Beef Recipes
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links provided may be affiliate links where I may earn a commission if you purchase something after clicking on a link. No extra cost is added to you. Also, as an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases made through links.
If you need to change the amount of servings the recipe will make, click on the number of servings in the section under the “Print Recipe” bar, and move the slider up or down to change the number of servings you want. Or to double or triple the recipe, click on the 2x or 3x next to “Ingredients”.
Mini Cocktail Meatballs Appetizer
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 eggs
- ½ cup bread crumbs
- 3 tbsp onion minced
- 1 can (8oz) jellied cranberry sauce
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- ¾ cup chili sauce
- 1½ tsp lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 350° F
- In a large mixing bowl, add ground beef, water, egg, bread crumbs, and onion. Using your hands, mix together well
- Create meatballs by rolling small amounts of the ground beef mixture
- Place meatballs on a baking sheet
- In preheated oven, bake meatballs for 20 -25 minutes, turning halfway through cooking.
For the Sauce:
- In the meantime, place a large saucepan over low heat
- Add cranberry sauce, brown sugar, chili sauce, and lemon juice. Stir to mix well
- Add baked meatballs to the sauce.
- Simmer, stirring occasionally for 1 hour
- Optional: Poke a toothpick in each meatball, and place on a platter for serving.
You May also Like:
- Favorite Blooming Onion with Sauce
- 5 Ingredient Homemade Root Beer
- Baked Parmesan Mashed Potatoes
- Easy Broiled Banana Splits (Quick and Delicious Dessert)
- Melt in Your Mouth Barbecue Pork Ribs