2 Ingredient NUTELLA® Crescent Rolls Recipe
2 Ingredient NUTELLA® Crescent Rolls Recipe.
A quick and easy breakfast or dessert recipe the whole family will love!
If you like Nutella, you will love this recipe!
Ready in 20 minutes.
You will love the melty chocolate-hazelnut goodness!
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links provided may be affiliate links where I may earn a commission if you purchase something after clicking on a link. No extra cost is added to you. Also, as an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases made through links.
If you need to change the amount of servings the recipe will make, click on the number of servings in the section under the “Print Recipe” bar, and move the slider up or down to change the number of servings you want. Or to double or triple the recipe, click on the 2x or 3x next to “Ingredients”.
2-Ingredient NUTELLA® Crescent Rolls
- 1 pkg (8oz) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 8 tbsp NUTELLA® chocolate-hazelnut spread or as desired
- Preheat oven to 375° F
- On a flat surface, roll out the crescent dough. Cut out the triangles.
- On the large side of the triangle, place 1 tablespoon (or desired amount) of NUTELLA®.
- Roll the dough carefully to form a crescent roll.
- Place on ungreased baking sheet
- Bake in preheated oven for 11 to 14 minutes until the rolls are lightly browned.
- Serve immediately.
You May also Like:
- Best Hamburger Vegetable Soup
- Copycat Cheeseburger Macaroni Hamburger Helper
- Chicken Cranberry and Brie Pizza
- Easy Skillet Apple Pie
- Copycat Cheesecake Factory Cheesecake