Swiss Cheese Missouri Burger Recipe
Swiss Cheese Missouri Burger Recipe.
The perfect cheeseburger with honey mustard, onion powder, garlic powder, brown sugar, and crushed red pepper.
A quick and easy 25 minute meal! Great for Game day or any day!
For this recipe we used a skillet, but you can also use a grill.
We have more Ground Beef Recipes here,
more Game Day Recipes here,
and more Dinner Recipes here!
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links provided may be affiliate links where I may earn a commission if you purchase something after clicking on a link. No extra cost is added to you. Also, as an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases made through links.
If you need to change the amount of servings the recipe will make, click on the number of servings in the section under the “Print Recipe” bar, and move the slider up or down to change the number of servings you want. Or to double or triple the recipe, click on the 2x or 3x next to “Ingredients”.
Swiss Cheese Missouri Burger
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- ¼ cup honey mustard
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 2 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 4 slices swiss cheese (optional)
- 4 hamburger buns
- In a large mixing bowl, add ground beef, honey mustard, onion powder, garlic powder, brown sugar, crushed red pepper, and salt. Mix well.
- Shape the ground beef mix into 4 patties.
- In a large skillet, add olive oil and heat over medium heat.
- Add hamburger patties and cook both sides to desired doneness.
- Add one slice of Swiss cheese on top of each patty.
- Serve on a hamburger bun with desired toppings.
You May also Like:
- Irresistible Honey Peanut Butter Greek Yogurt Dip
- Salted Caramel Almond Cupcakes
- Best Banana Bread (Without Nuts)
- Grilled Garlic Parmesan Zucchini
- Copycat Olive Garden Alfredo Sauce