4 Ingredient Avocado Smoothie Recipe
4 Ingredient Avocado Smoothie Recipe.
A quick and easy breakfast or snack recipe.
Healthy and delicious with avocado, ripe banana, and pineapple-orange juice.
Great for busy mornings, or when you want an easy snack.
Gluten Free and Vegetarian.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links provided may be affiliate links where I may earn a commission if you purchase something after clicking on a link. No extra cost is added to you. Also, as an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases made through links.
If you need to change the amount of servings the recipe will make, click on the number of servings in the section under the “Print Recipe” bar, and move the slider up or down to change the number of servings you want. Or to double or triple the recipe, click on the 2x or 3x next to “Ingredients”.
4 Ingredient Avocado Smoothie
- 1 avocado pitted and peeled
- 1 very ripe banana peeled
- 1 cup pineapple-orange juice
- 4 ice cubes
- In a blender, add banana, juice, avocado, and ice cubes.
- Blend until smooth, and no ice chunks remain.
You May also Like:
- Simple Italian Sponge Cake
- Best Grilled Barbecue Ribs
- Quick and Easy Garlic Knots
- Best Au Gratin Scalloped Potatoes
- Spicy Jalapeno Hush Puppies