One Pan Chocolate Fudge Cake Recipe
One Pan Chocolate Fudge Cake Dessert Recipe.
Quick and easy, ready in 30 minutes.
This is the easiest chocolate cake ever invented!
All you need is a cake pan and a sifter.
Perfect when you have a chocolate craving you can’t ignore!
You probably have all of the ingredients in your cupboard already!
So, let’s bake a cake!
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links provided may be affiliate links where I may earn a commission if you purchase something after clicking on a link. No extra cost is added to you. Also, as an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases made through links.
Experience the ultimate convenience and style with the STANLEY Adventure Quencher Travel Tumbler 40oz, the must-have item of the year! Keep your drinks perfectly chilled or steaming hot all day, making every adventure more enjoyable.
If you need to change the amount of servings the recipe will make, click on the number of servings in the section under the “Print Recipe” bar, and move the slider up or down to change the number of servings you want. Or to double or triple the recipe, click on the 2x or 3x next to “Ingredients”.
One Pan Chocolate Fudge Cake
- Preheat the oven to 350° F
- In an ungreased 9×13 inch cake pan, Sift together flour, sugar, baking soda, cocoa, and salt.
- Add in vegetable oil, vanilla, vinegar, and water.
- Stir until ingredients are just blended.
- Bake in preheated oven for 25 minutes.
You May also Like:
- Copycat Chicken Enchilada Soup (Chili’s)
- Skillet Cabbage Rolls (Ground Beef)
- Slow Cooker Mexican Chicken Taco Meat
- Cinnamon Rolls Using a Bread Machine
- Buffalo Chicken Pizza