Chocolate Coconut No-Bake Cookies Recipe
Chocolate Coconut No-Bake Cookies Recipe.
A super easy dessert recipe you can make without turning on the oven.
You probably have all the ingredients in your cupboard.
These delicious cookies are kid-friendly.
Made with quick cooking oats, sweetened coconut, sugar, unsweetened cocoa powder, milk, and margarine.
It only takes 30 minutes to make, so you can whip these up any time.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links provided may be affiliate links where I may earn a commission if you purchase something after clicking on a link. No extra cost is added to you. Also, as an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases made through links.
If you need to change the amount of servings the recipe will make, click on the number of servings in the section under the “Print Recipe” bar, and move the slider up or down to change the number of servings you want. Or to double or triple the recipe, click on the 2x or 3x next to “Ingredients”.
Chocolate Coconut No-Bake Cookies
- 3 cups quick cooking oats
- 1 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 2 cups white sugar
- ½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ cup milk
- ½ cup margarine
- Prepare a baking sheet by lining with waxed paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, add coconut and oats. Mix well.
- In a saucepan, over medium heat, add margarine, cocoa powder, milk, and sugar. Stir and heat until smooth.
- Continue cooking and stirring until it comes to a boil, and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Add the chocolate mixture into the dry mixture and quickly stir to mix well.
- On the waxed paper lined baking sheet, drop by tablespoonfuls.
- Leave cookies on the baking sheet until the cookies are fully cooled and set.
- Place cookies in an airtight container.
You May also Like:
- Mouthwatering Homemade Beef Enchiladas
- Irresistible Baked Meatballs
- Ultimate Bourbon Barbecue Sauce
- Crispy and Delicious Buttermilk Chicken Fingers
- Quick and Easy Banana Fritters for a Sweet Treat