Corn & Black Bean Quesadillas Recipe
Corn & Black Bean Quesadillas Recipe.
An easy Mexican lunch or dinner with onion, brown sugar, salsa, red pepper flakes, and Monterey Jack Cheese.
A great addition to Taco Tuesday, or game day.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links provided may be affiliate links where I may earn a commission if you purchase something after clicking on a link. No extra cost is added to you. Also, as an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases made through links.
If you need to change the amount of servings the recipe will make, click on the number of servings in the section under the “Print Recipe” bar, and move the slider up or down to change the number of servings you want. Or to double or triple the recipe, click on the 2x or 3x next to “Ingredients”.
Corn & Black Bean Quesadillas
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, add oil and heat.
- Add onions and stir and cook approx 2 minutes until softened
- Add corn and beans, stir to mix.
- Stir-in salsa, brown sugar, and red pepper flakes.
- Cook approx 3 minutes or until heated through.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, add 2 teaspoons butter, and melt.
- Add one tortilla and top with cheese, then corn mixture, then another tortilla.
- Cook until bottom is golden brown, flip and cook the other side until golden brown. Remove from pan.
- Add 2 teaspoons of butter and repeat steps for the rest of the tortillas
You May also Like:
- Simple Italian Sponge Cake
- Best Grilled Barbecue Ribs
- Quick and Easy Garlic Knots
- Best Au Gratin Scalloped Potatoes
- Spicy Jalapeno Hush Puppies