Asian Stir-Fry Pork with Ginger Recipe
Asian Stir-Fry Pork with Ginger Recipe.
A quick and easy 30 minute meal with soy sauce, sugar, sesame oil, vegetable oil, Chinese Rice wine, green pepper, and ginger root.
You can make this in a wok or in a skillet.
Better than Chinese takeout!
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links provided may be affiliate links where I may earn a commission if you purchase something after clicking on a link. No extra cost is added to you. Also, as an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases made through links.
Experience the ultimate convenience and style with the STANLEY Adventure Quencher Travel Tumbler 40oz, the must-have item of the year! Keep your drinks perfectly chilled or steaming hot all day, making every adventure more enjoyable.
If you need to change the amount of servings the recipe will make, click on the number of servings in the section under the “Print Recipe” bar, and move the slider up or down to change the number of servings you want. Or to double or triple the recipe, click on the 2x or 3x next to “Ingredients”.
Asian Stir-Fry Pork with Ginger
- In a wok or large skillet, add vegetable oil and heat over medium/high heat.
- Add ginger and fry until fragrant.
- Add soy sauce, dark soy sauce, pork, sugar, and salt.
- Cook stirring often for 10 minutes.
- Stir-in green onions, sesame oil, and rice wine.
- Simmer until the pork is tender.
You May also Like:
- Skillet Cabbage Rolls (Ground Beef)
- Slow Cooker Mexican Chicken Taco Meat
- Cinnamon Rolls Using a Bread Machine
- Buffalo Chicken Pizza
- Sausage Macaroni and Cheese Casserole