Home Fries with Onions and Peppers Recipe
Home Fries with Onions and Peppers Recipe.
A traditional breakfast or brunch side dish.
A super easy recipe that’s Vegetarian and Kid-Friendly.
Only 6 ingredients and ready in 35 minutes.
Seasoned with sweet paprika, and Montreal Steak Seasoning.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links provided may be affiliate links where I may earn a commission if you purchase something after clicking on a link. No extra cost is added to you. Also, as an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases made through links.
Experience the ultimate convenience and style with the STANLEY Adventure Quencher Travel Tumbler 40oz, the must-have item of the year! Keep your drinks perfectly chilled or steaming hot all day, making every adventure more enjoyable.
If you need to change the amount of servings the recipe will make, click on the number of servings in the section under the “Print Recipe” bar, and move the slider up or down to change the number of servings you want. Or to double or triple the recipe, click on the 2x or 3x next to “Ingredients”.
Home Fries with Onions and Peppers
- Preheat the oven to 500° F
- Chop potatoes coarsely.
- On a non-stick baking sheet, add potatoes
- Toss potatoes with olive oil, onions, bell peppers, sweet paprika, and McCormick's Montreal Brand steak seasoning.
- In preheated oven roast for 25 minutes. Turn twice during cooking.
You May also Like:
- Colcannon (Irish Mashed Potatoes)
- Irish Guinness Beef Stew
- Irish Corned Beef and Cabbage
- Irish Beef Stew with Colcannon
- Slow Cooker Cheese Tortellini