Double Chocolate Zucchini Cake Recipe
I’m not exaggerating when I say this is the best zucchini cake recipe. It has a double dose of chocolate and it’s moist, and absolutely delicious! If you’re a chocolate lover, this dessert is for you!
This is one of those desserts everyone will love–from kids to adults–and it’s easy enough to make in advance if you’re planning on entertaining guests or want something scrumptious for your next potluck dish!
Double Chocolate Zucchini Cake Recipe. The perfect dessert for the chocolate lover. Made from scratch with butter, sugar, eggs, buttermilk, vanilla extract, flour, cocoa powder, ground cinnamon, fresh zucchini, chopped walnuts, chocolate chips, and powdered sugar.
A great way to get kids to eat vegetables because they won’t even know it’s in there.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links provided may be affiliate links where I may earn a commission if you purchase something after clicking on a link. No extra cost is added to you. Also, as an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases made through links.
- Don’t have a Stand Mixer? This is the one we use, and recommend:
Double Chocolate Zucchini Cake
- Preheat oven to 325° F
- Prepare a 9×13 baking pan by greasing and flouring.
- In a stand mixer or a large mixing bowl with a hand mixer, cream together butter, sugar, and vegetable oil.
- Add eggs one at a time, buttermilk, vanilla, flour, cocoa powder, salt, baking soda, cinnamon, and zucchini. Beat on LOW to combine.
- By hand, fold in chopped walnuts and chocolate chips.
- In the prepared baking pan, add the batter. Spread to an even layer
- In preheated oven, bake approximately 1 hour or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Place cake pan on a cooling rack to cool.
- When cooled, sprinkle with powdered sugar.
You May also Like:
- Copycat Cheesecake Factory Cheesecake
- Easy Copycat Chex Mix
- Quick and Easy Italian Bruschetta
- Copycat Denny’s French Toast
- Copycat Auntie Anne’s Soft Pretzels