Caramel Glazed Apple Pound Cake Recipe
This is the best apple cake recipe I have ever made. It has a perfect balance of sweetness with tartness from the apples. The caramel glaze takes it over the top, making this cake absolutely irresistible! This is my current go-to recipe for any occasion where I need to bring something sweet.
This is a delicious twist on the classic pound cake. The apples and caramel sauce make this dessert perfect for fall. It’s so easy to make, you’ll want to whip up an extra one as soon as possible!
This cake is a great option for Thanksgiving dessert, or your next Holiday party. Your guests will want seconds!
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links provided may be affiliate links where I may earn a commission if you purchase something after clicking on a link. No extra cost is added to you. Also, as an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases made through links.
Caramel Glazed Apple Pound Cake
- Preheat the oven to 350° F
- Prepare a 9 inch bundt pan by greasing.
- In a large mixing bowl or a stand mixer. add sugar.
- Beat in vegetable oil, eggs, and vanilla until fluffy and light.
- In a medium bowl, add flour, cinnamon, salt, and baking soda. Stir to mix well.
- Add flour mixture into wet mixture and stir until just combined.
- Gently fold in the walnuts and apples.
- In prepared bundt pan, pour in batter.
- In preheated oven, bake 1 hour and 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the thickest part of the cake comes out clean.
- Cool for 20 minutes while you make the sauce.
- Turn out on a cooling rack
For the Glaze:
- In the meantime, in a small saucepan over medium heat, add milk, butter, and brown sugar.
- Bring to a boil, stirring continuously until the sugar dissolves.
- Drizzle sauce over the warm cake.
You May also Like:
- Best Hamburger Vegetable Soup
- Copycat Cheeseburger Macaroni Hamburger Helper
- Chicken Cranberry and Brie Pizza
- Easy Skillet Apple Pie
- Copycat Cheesecake Factory Cheesecake