Quick and Easy Green Bean Casserole Recipe
Quick and Easy Green Bean Casserole Recipe. This classic Thanksgiving, Christmas, or Holiday side dish is super easy to make. You will only need 4 ingredients, and it’s also quick and easy with a 10 minute prep time, and ready in just 25 minutes.
Made with green beans, condensed cream of mushroom soup, shredded cheddar cheese, and French fried onions.
It’s a great option to bring to a potluck dinner. This is a favorite at our Thanksgiving table every year. It’s the perfect side dish to any meal and it can be prepared in just minutes.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links provided may be affiliate links where I may earn a commission if you purchase something after clicking on a link. No extra cost is added to you. Also, as an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases made through links.
If you need to change the amount of servings the recipe will make, click on the number of servings in the section under the “Print Recipe” bar, and move the slider up or down to change the number of servings you want. Or to double or triple the recipe, click on the 2x or 3x next to “Ingredients”.
Quick and Easy Green Bean Casserole
- Preheat oven to 350° F
- In a large microwave safe bowl, add green beans and condensed cream of mushroom soup. Stir to mix well.
- Place in microwave on high setting approximately 3 – 5 minutes or until warm.
- Add ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese and stir to mix.
- Return to microwave and heat on high for 2 – 3 minutes.
- In a casserole dish, place green bean mix.
- Top with french fried onions, and the rest of the shredded cheddar cheese.
- In preheated oven, bake until the cheese has melted, and the french fried onions just start to brown.
You May also Like:
- Simple Italian Sponge Cake
- Best Grilled Barbecue Ribs
- Quick and Easy Garlic Knots
- Best Au Gratin Scalloped Potatoes
- Spicy Jalapeno Hush Puppies