Two-Layer Pumpkin Cheesecake with Graham Cracker Crust Recipe
It’s officially fall which means it’s time to start thinking about Thanksgiving. But before you can think about turkey, you need to have a pumpkin cheesecake. That is the best part of the meal!
The thing is, everyone has their own recipe for pumpkin cheesecake and they are all great in their own way. So if you’re looking for something new this year, try this cheesecake.
Made with cream cheese, sugar, vanilla extract, eggs, prepared graham cracker crust, pumpkin puree, ground cinnamon, ground nutmeg, ground cloves, and frozen whipped topping.
This decadent dessert has a graham cracker crust, a thin layer of regular cheesecake, and a thick layer of pumpkin cheesecake. The perfect combination. The regular cheesecake breaks up the rich pumpkin and creates a nice balance.
Great for Thanksgiving or The Holidays! It’s easy to make, and better if you make it the day before, saving you time on the day you will be serving it.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links provided may be affiliate links where I may earn a commission if you purchase something after clicking on a link. No extra cost is added to you. Also, as an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases made through links.
- Don’t have a Stand Mixer? This is the one we use, and recommend:
Two-Layer Pumpkin Cheesecake
- 2 package (8oz each) cream cheese room temperature
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs room temperature
- 1 (9 inch) prepared graham cracker crust
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- pinch ground nutmeg
- pinch ground cloves
- ½ cup frozen whipped topping thawed
- Preheat oven to 325° f
- In a stand mixer, or large mixing bowl, add cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla.
- With the stand mixer, or a hand mixer, beat until smooth.
- Beat in one egg at a time.
- Take out 1½ cups of the batter and place in the bottom of the prepared graham cracker crust. Spread to an even layer. Set aside for later.
- In the bowl of batter, add pumpkin, cloves, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Gently stir to mix well.
- Pour on the crust and gently spread to an even layer.
- In preheated oven, bake 35 – 40 minutes or until the center is barely set.
- Place on cooling rack to cool.
- Place in the refrigerator for a minimum of 3 hours to overnight.
- To serve, top with whipped cream.
You May also Like:
- Favorite Blooming Onion with Sauce
- 5 Ingredient Homemade Root Beer
- Baked Parmesan Mashed Potatoes
- Easy Broiled Banana Splits (Quick and Delicious Dessert)
- Melt in Your Mouth Barbecue Pork Ribs