Copycat Harvest Grain Nut IHOP Pancakes Recipe
Copycat Harvest Grain Nut IHOP Pancakes Recipe. Is it just me, or does the idea of a pancake breakfast sound like pure bliss? There’s something about that warm fluffy goodness that just makes my day better. I’m not alone in this opinion either- pancakes are one of America’s favorite breakfasts!
The best part about these pancakes is that you can have them any time of day because they are not super sweet like many other pancake recipes out there. They also use ingredients you probably already have at home- what more could you want? If this sounds like something your family would enjoy, give it a try!
A healthier version of the classic breakfast made with quaker oats, whole wheat flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, buttermilk, vegetable oil, eggs, sugar, blanched almonds, and chopped walnuts.
Perfect for breakfast or dinner. They are quick and easy, and ready in 14 minutes. Your family will love these pancakes. Each pancake only has 92 calories.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links provided may be affiliate links where I may earn a commission if you purchase something after clicking on a link. No extra cost is added to you. Also, as an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases made through links.
Experience the ultimate convenience and style with the STANLEY Adventure Quencher Travel Tumbler 40oz, the must-have item of the year! Keep your drinks perfectly chilled or steaming hot all day, making every adventure more enjoyable.
If you need to change the amount of servings the recipe will make, click on the number of servings in the section under the “Print Recipe” bar, and move the slider up or down to change the number of servings you want. Or to double or triple the recipe, click on the 2x or 3x next to “Ingredients”.
Copycat Harvest Grain Nut IHOP Pancakes
- Prepare a griddle or skillet by lightly oiling.
- Preheat to medium.
- In a food processor, add oats and grind to a fine flour.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, add the ground oats, whole wheat flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Stir to mix well.
- In a large sized mixing bowl, add buttermilk, egg, vegetable oil, and sugar. Using a hand mixer, combine until smooth.
- Slowly mix the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients.
- Add almonds and chopped walnuts and using a hand mixer, mix in.
- When the griddle is hot, use a ladle and scoop ⅓ cup at a time onto the hot griddle.
- Cook pancakes for approximately 2 – 4 minutes or until the underside is browned.
- Using a spatula, carefully flip and cook another 2 – 4 minutes or until the underside is browned.
- Serve immediately.
- To Freeze: Place in a singe layer on a baking sheet. Place in freezer for 2 or 3 hours.
- Place in ZipLoc freezer bags.
You May also Like:
- Copycat Chicken Enchilada Soup (Chili’s)
- Skillet Cabbage Rolls (Ground Beef)
- Slow Cooker Mexican Chicken Taco Meat
- Cinnamon Rolls Using a Bread Machine
- Buffalo Chicken Pizza