Easy Avocado Ice Cream Recipe
Easy Avocado Ice Cream Recipe.
A creamy summer dessert!
This recipe only has 6 ingredients: water, sugar, avocado, evaporated milk, low-fat milk, and lime juice.
Made in your Ice Cream maker.
Gluten Free and Vegetarian
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links provided may be affiliate links where I may earn a commission if you purchase something after clicking on a link. No extra cost is added to you. Also, as an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases made through links.
Don’t have an Ice Cream Maker? This is the one we use, and recommend.
These Ice Cream Containers aren’t necessary, you can just use a freezer safe container, but I love these containers:
If you need to change the amount of servings the recipe will make, click on the number of servings in the section under the “Print Recipe” bar, and move the slider up or down to change the number of servings you want. Or to double or triple the recipe, click on the 2x or 3x next to “Ingredients”.
Avocado Ice Cream
- In a saucepan, add 2 cups water. over medium/high heat, bring to a boil.
- Add sugar and stir until dissolved.
- Bring to a boil again, reduce heat to a gentle boil approx 10 minutes or until water reduces to 1 cup.
- Remove pan from stove and allow to cool.
- In a mixing bowl, add avocado, and using a potato masher, or a fork, mash until smooth.
- Add evaporated milk, 1% low-fat milk, and lime juice. Stir to mix well.
- Add cooled sugar water. Stir to mix well.
- Refrigerate 4 hours.
- In an ice cream maker, add chilled avocado mixture, freeze as per the ice cream maker's directions.
- Transfer to a freezer safe ice cream container and place in the freezer for a minimum of 1 hour.
You May also Like:
- Best Hamburger Vegetable Soup
- Copycat Cheeseburger Macaroni Hamburger Helper
- Chicken Cranberry and Brie Pizza
- Easy Skillet Apple Pie
- Copycat Cheesecake Factory Cheesecake