Quick and Easy Mexican Rice Recipe
Quick and Easy Mexican Rice Recipe.
A 30 minute basic Mexican Rice made in a saucepan.
You can spice it up, or get creative.
You will love this traditional side dish!
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links provided may be affiliate links where I may earn a commission if you purchase something after clicking on a link. No extra cost is added to you. Also, as an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases made through links.
If you need to change the amount of servings the recipe will make, click on the number of servings in the section under the “Print Recipe” bar, and move the slider up or down to change the number of servings you want. Or to double or triple the recipe, click on the 2x or 3x next to “Ingredients”.
Quick and Easy Mexican Rice
- In a large saucepan, add vegetable oil and heat over medium/high heat.
- Add rice.
- Sprinkle the cumin and the garlic salt over the rice.
- Cook and stir constantly until golden and puffy.
- Add onions and stir to mix. Cook until tender.
- Add chicken broth, and tomato sauce. Stir to mix
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Using a fork, fluff the rice.
You May also Like:
- Best Hamburger Vegetable Soup
- Copycat Cheeseburger Macaroni Hamburger Helper
- Chicken Cranberry and Brie Pizza
- Easy Skillet Apple Pie
- Copycat Cheesecake Factory Cheesecake