Easiest Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe
Easiest Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe.
A super easy dessert recipe with only 3 ingredients.
This gluten free cookie is quick and easy, ready in 27 minutes.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links provided may be affiliate links where I may earn a commission if you purchase something after clicking on a link. No extra cost is added to you. Also, as an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases made through links.
If you need to change the amount of servings the recipe will make, click on the number of servings in the section under the “Print Recipe” bar, and move the slider up or down to change the number of servings you want. Or to double or triple the recipe, click on the 2x or 3x next to “Ingredients”.
Easiest Peanut Butter Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350° F
- In a mixing bowl, add peanut butter, egg, and sugar. Mix well.
- On a cookie sheet, drop by teaspoonful approx 2 inches apart.
- Using the back of a fork, press top of cookies in one direction, and then the other, making crossed lines.
- In preheated oven, bake approx 10 – 12 minutes. Don't let the cookies brown.
You May also Like:
- Simple Italian Sponge Cake
- Best Grilled Barbecue Ribs
- Quick and Easy Garlic Knots
- Best Au Gratin Scalloped Potatoes
- Spicy Jalapeno Hush Puppies