Mexican Taco Salad with Ground Beef Recipe
Mexican Taco Salad with Ground Beef Recipe. A favorite and versatile meal made with tortilla chips, chili beans, iceberg lettuce, shredded Cheddar cheese, tomatoes, sour cream, salsa, French dressing, and taco seasoning.
Customize to your taste with black olives, guacamole, onions, or whatever you wish.
This makes a great lunch or dinner option.
Kid friendly, and always a family favorite.
Feed your Tex Mex comfort food cravings with this one!
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links provided may be affiliate links where I may earn a commission if you purchase something after clicking on a link. No extra cost is added to you. Also, as an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases made through links.
- Don’t have a Meat Masher? Check it out, it’s life changing!
If you need to change the amount of servings the recipe will make, click on the number of servings in the section under the “Print Recipe” bar, and move the slider up or down to change the number of servings you want. Or to double or triple the recipe, click on the 2x or 3x next to “Ingredients”.
Mexican Taco Salad With Ground Beef
- Heat a large skillet to medium/high heat.
- Add ground beef. Using a meat masher, break up meat as it cooks. Cook until browned.
- Using a colander, drain grease off of ground beef.
- Return to skillet and add in taco seasoning. Stir to mix well.
- Stir in French dressing and chili beans.
- Fill the French dressing bottle ⅔ with water. Stir in to ground beef mix.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer for 15 minutes.
- In the meantime, crush the tortilla chips and place in a large bowl.
- In the bowl, add lettuce, tomatoes, and shredded Cheddar cheese.
- Add ground beef.
- Stir to mix well.
- Top with sour cream and salsa.
You May also Like:
- Best Hamburger Vegetable Soup
- Copycat Cheeseburger Macaroni Hamburger Helper
- Chicken Cranberry and Brie Pizza
- Easy Skillet Apple Pie
- Copycat Cheesecake Factory Cheesecake