Instant Pot® Mushroom Risotto Recipe
Instant Pot® Mushroom Risotto Recipe. A classic Italian appetizer recipe made easier in the Instant Pot.
Made with butter, olive oil, mushrooms, onion, rosemary, Arborio rice, white wine, chicken stock, and grated Parmesan cheese.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links provided may be affiliate links where I may earn a commission if you purchase something after clicking on a link. No extra cost is added to you. Also, as an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases made through links.
Don’t have an Instant Pot? This is the one we use, and recommend:
If you need to change the amount of servings the recipe will make, click on the number of servings in the section under the “Print Recipe” bar, and move the slider up or down to change the number of servings you want. Or to double or triple the recipe, click on the 2x or 3x next to “Ingredients”.
Instant Pot® Mushroom Risotto
- Set the Instant Pot to saute.
- Add olive oil and butter. Stir approx 2 minute or until the butter is melted.
- Add in mushrooms. Cook and stir approx 3 minutes or until mushrooms soften a little.
- Add onions. Cook and stir for 2 minutes.
- Add rosemary and cook 1 minute.
- Add Arborio rice and stir until completely coated with liquid.
- Add white wine and simmer 3 minutes.
- Add chicken stock, stir and simmer 1 minute. Scrape down sides of pot.
- Follow the Instant Pot manufacturer's directions to cook for 6 minutes on high.
- When finished cooking, stir until risotto is creamy.
- Remove and discard the rosemary.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add Parmesan cheese and stir until melted and mixed well.
You May also Like:
- Simple Italian Sponge Cake
- Best Grilled Barbecue Ribs
- Quick and Easy Garlic Knots
- Best Au Gratin Scalloped Potatoes
- Spicy Jalapeno Hush Puppies