Quick Homemade Stovetop Granola Recipe
Quick Homemade Stovetop Granola Recipe. A great snack recipe filled with goodness!
Made with olive oil, rolled oats, butter, brown sugar, honey, dried cranberries, and almonds.
This quick and easy recipe is done in 20 minutes.
Made in a skillet, this crispy treat is sure to please!
Vegetarian and Gluten Free.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links provided may be affiliate links where I may earn a commission if you purchase something after clicking on a link. No extra cost is added to you. Also, as an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases made through links.
If you need to change the amount of servings the recipe will make, click on the number of servings in the section under the “Print Recipe” bar, and move the slider up or down to change the number of servings you want. Or to double or triple the recipe, click on the 2x or 3x next to “Ingredients”.
Homemade Quick Stovetop Granola
- In a large skillet over medium/high heat,, add olive oil and heat
- Add rolled oats, stir constantly and cook approx 5 minutes or until just brown and crispy
- Take off heat and transfer rolled oats to cookie sheet. Spread to a single layer to cool.
- In the same skillet, over medium heat, add butter and melt.
- Add brown sugar, and honey. Stir constantly until it bubbles.
- Add oats back into the skillet and stir constantly for 5 minutes.
- Transfer to the cookie sheet and spread out to an even layer to cool.
- When cool, place granola in an airtight container. Mix in cranberries and almonds.
You May also Like:
- Best Hamburger Vegetable Soup
- Copycat Cheeseburger Macaroni Hamburger Helper
- Chicken Cranberry and Brie Pizza
- Easy Skillet Apple Pie
- Copycat Cheesecake Factory Cheesecake