Homemade Pumpkin Fudge Recipe
Homemade Pumpkin Fudge Recipe. An easy dessert made with evaporated milk, sugar, canned pumpkin, ground cinnamon, white chocolate chips, marshmallow creme, butter, and vanilla extract.
White chocolate chips always taste great when paired up with the flavors of pumpkin in this delicious recipe.
The recipe is pretty simple to make and can be whipped up quickly.
If you’re still worrying about what to do for Thanksgiving dessert this year, it’s time to try this easy recipe out.
This easy recipe is kid-friendly, so it’s perfect for the whole family to enjoy together.
It also makes a great homemade gift for your friends and neighbors!
If you like nuts, you can add some walnuts to the recipe. Nuts are a great addition to this recipe.
It will give the fudge a nice crunch and add some more protein. It may not last long in your fridge or freezer before you give into temptation and eat some yourself! So why wait?
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links provided may be affiliate links where I may earn a commission if you purchase something after clicking on a link. No extra cost is added to you. Also, as an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases made through links.
If you need to change the amount of servings the recipe will make, click on the number of servings in the section under the “Print Recipe” bar, and move the slider up or down to change the number of servings you want. Or to double or triple the recipe, click on the 2x or 3x next to “Ingredients”.
Homemade Pumpkin Fudge
- Prepare a 9×9 baking pan by lining with aluminum foil.
- Spray non-stick cooking spray on aluminum foil.
- In a 3-quart saucepan, heat milk and sugar over medium heat. Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally with a wooden spoon.
- Add in pumpkin and ground cinnamon, and return to a boil
- Cook and stir for 18 minutes or until an instant read thermometer measures 239° F. The temp will increase a bit after the pan is removed from the heat.
- Allow to cool for approx 3 minutes
- In a large mixing bowl, add white chocolate chips.
- Add pumpkin mix on top of the chocolate chips.
- Let mixture stand for 5 minutes to allow the chocolate chips to melt.
- Using a wooden spoon, stir until the chocolate chips have melted, and the mix is smooth.
- Stir in the vanilla, butter, and marshmallow creme until melted and smooth.
- In prepared pan, add fudge mixture, smooth to an even layer, and allow to fully cool.
- Remove fudge from pan and cut to 16 equal sized squares.
- Store in an air-tight container in a cool place
You May also Like:
- Copycat Cheesecake Factory Cheesecake
- Easy Copycat Chex Mix
- Quick and Easy Italian Bruschetta
- Copycat Denny’s French Toast
- Copycat Auntie Anne’s Soft Pretzels