Microwave Cheesy Baked Potato with Sour Cream Recipe
Microwave Cheesy Baked Potato with Sour Cream Recipe.
A quick and easy baked potato when you don’t want to wait an hour, or don’t want to turn on the oven.
Ready in 12 minutes.
A delicious side dish!
Customize with your favorite toppings.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links provided may be affiliate links where I may earn a commission if you purchase something after clicking on a link. No extra cost is added to you. Also, as an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases made through links.
Microwave Cheesy Baked Potato
- Wash potato and scrub using a vegetable brush.
- Using a fork, poke holes in potato several times.
- Place potato on microwave safe plate and put in Microwave
- Microwave on full powder for 5 minutes.
- Flip the potato and microwave an additional 5 minutes. or until potato is soft.
- Cut potato lengthwise.
- Season with the salt and pepper.
- With a fork, break up the inside of the potato.
- On top of the potato, add but, and cheddar cheese.
- Microwave for approx 1 minute or until cheese is melted.
- Add the rest of the cheddar cheese and the sour cream on top of the potato.
You May also Like:
- Simple Italian Sponge Cake
- Best Grilled Barbecue Ribs
- Quick and Easy Garlic Knots
- Best Au Gratin Scalloped Potatoes
- Spicy Jalapeno Hush Puppies