Strawberry Pretzel Jello Salad Recipe
Strawberry Pretzel Jello Salad Recipe.
The ultimate summer dessert recipe!
Perfect for your summer party, or to have in the refrigerator for a weeknight dessert.
This salty and sweet treat is to die for!
Made with pretzels, frozen whipped topping, strawberry jello, strawberries, butter, sugar, and cream cheese.
Just 25 minutes to make, and refrigerate for an hour and a half.
If you haven’t had this before, you have to try it!
You can also make this with raspberries and raspberry jello instead of strawberries.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links provided may be affiliate links where I may earn a commission if you purchase something after clicking on a link. No extra cost is added to you. Also, as an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases made through links.
If you need to change the amount of servings the recipe will make, click on the number of servings in the section under the “Print Recipe” bar, and move the slider up or down to change the number of servings you want. Or to double or triple the recipe, click on the 2x or 3x next to “Ingredients”.
Strawberry Pretzel Salad
- 1½ cups crushed pretzels
- 4½ tbsp sugar
- ¾ cup butter melted
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 pkg (8oz each) cream cheese
- 1 container (8oz) frozen whipped topping thawed
- 1 pkg (6oz) strawberry flavored Jell-O
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 pkg (16oz) frozen strawberries
- Preheat oven to 350° F
- In a mixing bowl, add crushed pretzels, melted butter, and 4½ tablespoons butter. Stir to mix well.
- In a 9×13 baking dish, add pretzel mix and press in the bottom for form a crust.
- In preheated oven, bake 10 minutes or until lightly toasted.
- Set aside until cool.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, add sugar and cream cheese.
- Using a hand mixer, cream together until smooth
- Fold in the thawed whipped topping.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture on the cooled pretzel layer and smooth to an even layer.
- Refrigerate approx 30 minutes, or until set.
- In a large mixing bowl, add boiling water, and using a whisk, whisk in jello powder.
- Stir in frozen strawberries until the strawberries thaw.
- Gently pour the jello mix on top of the cream cheese layer.
- Place in refrigerator a minimum of 1 hour, or until totally chilled through.
- Store in refrigerator until serving.
You May also Like:
- Homemade Copycat Pizza Sauce (Pizza Hut)
- Delicious Strawberry & Goat Cheese Bruschetta
- Finger-Lickin’ Slow Cooker BBQ Beef Brisket
- Mouthwatering Homemade Beef Enchiladas
- Irresistible Baked Meatballs