Slow Cooker Creamy Chicken and Black Beans Recipe
Slow Cooker Creamy Chicken and Black Beans Recipe.
A super easy comfort food dinner recipe with a 3 minute prep time!
Boneless chicken breast, salsa, corn, black beans, and cream cheese.
A set it and forget it meal!
Serve on it’s own or over rice, or pasta.
Slow Cooker Recipes
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links provided may be affiliate links where I may earn a commission if you purchase something after clicking on a link. No extra cost is added to you. Also, as an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases made through links.
Don’t have a Slow Cooker? This is the one we use, and recommend!
If you need to change the amount of servings the recipe will make, click on the number of servings in the section under the “Print Recipe” bar, and move the slider up or down to change the number of servings you want. Or to double or triple the recipe, click on the 2x or 3x next to “Ingredients”.
Slow Cooker Creamy Chicken and Black Beans
- 4 -5 boneless chicken breasts frozen
- 15½ oz canned black beans drained
- 15 oz canned corn drained
- 15 oz salsa
- 8 oz cream cheese
- In a slow cooker, add frozen chicken breasts, salsa, drained corn, and drained black beans
- Set slow cooker to high and cook approx 4 to 5 hours or until chicken is cooked.
- Add cream cheese on top, replace the lid, and leave for ½ hour.
You May also Like:
- Delicious Strawberry & Goat Cheese Bruschetta
- Finger-Lickin’ Slow Cooker BBQ Beef Brisket
- Mouthwatering Homemade Beef Enchiladas
- Irresistible Baked Meatballs
- Ultimate Bourbon Barbecue Sauce