Moroccan Style Mint Green Tea Recipe
Moroccan Style Mint Green Tea Recipe. A refreshing beverage made with green tea, boiling water, fresh mint, and sugar.
You can serve this over ice in the summer for a minty and sweet drink that’s better than sweet tea. Serve it hot in the winter to warm you up on cold days.
It’s quick and easy to make and ready in just 13 minutes.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links provided may be affiliate links where I may earn a commission if you purchase something after clicking on a link. No extra cost is added to you. Also, as an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases made through links.
If you need to change the amount of servings the recipe will make, click on the number of servings in the section under the “Print Recipe” bar, and move the slider up or down to change the number of servings you want. Or to double or triple the recipe, click on the 2x or 3x next to “Ingredients”.
Moroccan Style Mint Green Tea
- Place green tea in a teapot.
- Add 5 cups boiling water.
- Cover teapot and steep for 2 – 3 minutes.
- Place mint in teapot and steep for 3 – 5 minutes.
- Stir in sugar to taste if desired
- Pour into glass or cup
You May also Like:
- Best Hamburger Vegetable Soup
- Copycat Cheeseburger Macaroni Hamburger Helper
- Chicken Cranberry and Brie Pizza
- Easy Skillet Apple Pie
- Copycat Cheesecake Factory Cheesecake