Rosemary Roasted Red Potatoes Recipe
A super easy side dish recipe that only calls for 5 ingredients. It’s quick and easy, and you will have it on the table in just 35 minutes.
We all know how crucial potatoes are to any meal. They’re the perfect side dish for your steak, burger, or chicken. But what if you want something different? Try these potatoes! These potatoes are seasoned with rosemary and sea salt; they make an excellent side dish that is perfect for a dinner party or just a night in watching a movie.
The recipe is easy to follow and only takes about 35 minutes from start to finish! If you have been looking for another way to enjoy your favorite potato then try this recipe out today.
Potatoes are a great and inexpensive side dish for any meal. They can be used in soups, stews, or as a main dish with all sorts of toppings like butter, sour cream, cheese and bacon bits. Potatoes are also packed full of nutrients. This version is vegetarian, gluten free, and low fat.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links provided may be affiliate links where I may earn a commission if you purchase something after clicking on a link. No extra cost is added to you. Also, as an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases made through links.
If you need to change the amount of servings the recipe will make, click on the number of servings in the section under the “Print Recipe” bar, and move the slider up or down to change the number of servings you want. Or to double or triple the recipe, click on the 2x or 3x next to “Ingredients”.
Rosemary Roasted Red Potatoes
- Preheat oven to 325° F
- Place red potatoes on a baking sheet.
- Add olive oil, ¼ teaspoon of the sea salt, and the pepper. Toss to coat
- In preheated oven, cook 20 to 30 minutes, o until the red potatoes start to brown.
- Take the pan out of the oven and season potatoes with ½ teaspoon of sea salt, and the rosemary.
- Place back in the oven and roast approximately 5 to 10 minutes or until the potatoes are tender.
You May also Like:
- Simple Italian Sponge Cake
- Best Grilled Barbecue Ribs
- Quick and Easy Garlic Knots
- Best Au Gratin Scalloped Potatoes
- Spicy Jalapeno Hush Puppies