Crunchy Rosemary Potatoes Recipe
Crunchy Rosemary Potatoes Recipe. A delectable side dish with only 6 ingredients.
Made with olive oil, salt, fresh ground black pepper, rosemary, and garlic.
Be sure not to skip any steps to make these crispy and amazing.
You will love these savory potatoes!
They pair well with pork, chicken, beef, or fish.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links provided may be affiliate links where I may earn a commission if you purchase something after clicking on a link. No extra cost is added to you. Also, as an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases made through links.
If you need to change the amount of servings the recipe will make, click on the number of servings in the section under the “Print Recipe” bar, and move the slider up or down to change the number of servings you want. Or to double or triple the recipe, click on the 2x or 3x next to “Ingredients”.
Crunchy Rosemary Potatoes
- In a large pot, add water and salt. Over medium/high heat, bring to a boil.
- In the meantime, slice unpeeled potatoes in half.
- Fill a large mixing bowl with water and ice. Set aside for later.
- Carefully place in boiling water and cook at a simmer until just tender. Don't overcook.
- Drain immediately using a colander.
- Transfer potatoes to the large mixing bowl with iced water. Let stand for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Using a colander, drain the potatoes again.
- Cut the potatoes again to approx ½ inch thick pieces.
- Transfer potatoes to a towel to remove excess water.
- Heat a large, heavy bottom skillet to medium/high heat.
- Carefully add olive oil, then potatoes.
- Season well with salt and pepper.
- Cook approx 5 minutes or until bottoms are golden brown.
- Using a spatula, gently flip the potatoes over.
- Cook an additional 5 minutes.
- Season with rosemary and garlic.
- Carefully flip again and cook an additional 2 minutes.
You May also Like:
- Simple Italian Sponge Cake
- Best Grilled Barbecue Ribs
- Quick and Easy Garlic Knots
- Best Au Gratin Scalloped Potatoes
- Spicy Jalapeno Hush Puppies