Slow Cooker Baked Chicken Recipe
Slow Cooker Baked Chicken Recipe.
Slow cooking is a great way to prepare dinner for your family. It’s easy and you can make it ahead of time so all the work is done before your kids get home from school.
This recipe will have everyone asking for seconds!
A super easy dinner recipe that’s perfect for summer meals when you don’t want to turn on the oven.
This simple recipe is a family favorite.
This is the perfect dish for a busy weeknight. The chicken is so tender and juicy.
Everybody loves baked chicken, but it can be a hassle to cook at home because of the need for oven space. The solution? Easy and delicious slow cooker baked chicken!
This recipe is so easy that you only need four ingredients and your Crockpot to make an amazing dinner.
It’s also great for leftovers, like chicken sandwiches the next day for lunch.
You can also do hot chicken sandwiches with bread, the chicken, and top with gravy.
The options are endless!
*Note: You can add fresh rosemary, as I did as seen in the photo, but I actually prefer this version without it.
This chicken is also low carb, Keto, and Gluten Free!
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links provided may be affiliate links where I may earn a commission if you purchase something after clicking on a link. No extra cost is added to you. Also, as an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases made through links.
Experience the ultimate convenience and style with the STANLEY Adventure Quencher Travel Tumbler 40oz, the must-have item of the year! Keep your drinks perfectly chilled or steaming hot all day, making every adventure more enjoyable.
Slow Cooker Baked Chicken
- Prepare a slow cooker by making 3 or 4 – 4" balls of aluminum foil and putting them in the bottom to act as a lift for the chicken.
- Prepare the chicken by running cold water over the outside, and inside of the chicken.
- Using paper towels, pat the chicken dry.
- Using paprika, salt, and pepper, season the chicken.
- Place prepared chicken in the slow cooker.
- Turn the slow cooker to HIGH heat for 1 hour.
- Reduce the heat to LOW for 8 – 10 hours or until the chicken is fully cooked, the juices run clear, and the chicken at the thickest part is no longer pink.
You May also Like:
- Copycat Chicken Enchilada Soup (Chili’s)
- Skillet Cabbage Rolls (Ground Beef)
- Slow Cooker Mexican Chicken Taco Meat
- Cinnamon Rolls Using a Bread Machine
- Buffalo Chicken Pizza