Hot Corn Dip Appetizer Recipe
Hot Corn Dip Appetizer Recipe.
An easy low calorie recipe that’s great for parties, or anytime!
Made with cream cheese, diced tomatoes with green chile peppers (Rotel), yellow corn, white corn, garlic powder, chili powder, and cilantro.
15 minute prep time then baked in the oven, great for when you need an easy option.
If you need to change the amount of servings the recipe will make, click on the number of servings in the section under the “Print Recipe” bar, and move the slider up or down to change the number of servings you want. Or to double or triple the recipe, click on the 2x or 3x next to “Ingredients”.
Hot Corn Dip
- 8 oz cream cheese, diced and softened
- 1 can 10 oz diced tomatoes with green chile peppers, drained
- 1 can 15 oz yellow corn, drained
- 1 can 15 oz white corn, drained
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp chili powder
- fresh cilantro chopped, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350° F
- In a medium-sized baking dish, add cream cheese, diced tomatoes with green chile peppers, yellow corn, white corn, garlic powder, chili powder, and cilantro.
- Stir to mix well.
- Bake in preheated oven until hot and bubbling approx 30 minutes.
You May also Like:
- Best Hamburger Vegetable Soup
- Copycat Cheeseburger Macaroni Hamburger Helper
- Chicken Cranberry and Brie Pizza
- Easy Skillet Apple Pie
- Copycat Cheesecake Factory Cheesecake