Cheesy Lasagna Soup Recipe
Cheesy Lasagna Soup Recipe.
Filled with cheese, lasagna noodles, diced tomatoes, and ground beef, this pasta soup will be a family favorite!
Seasoned with Italian seasoning, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, and brown sugar.
Combine your favorite comfort foods lasagna, and soup!
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links provided may be affiliate links where I may earn a commission if you purchase something after clicking on a link. No extra cost is added to you. Also, as an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases made through links.
If you need to change the amount of servings the recipe will make, click on the number of servings in the section under the “Print Recipe” bar, and move the slider up or down to change the number of servings you want. Or to double or triple the recipe, click on the 2x or 3x next to “Ingredients”.
Cheesy Lasagna Soup
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 ½ lbs ground beef
- 1 can 15 ounce tomato sauce (15 ounce) each
- 2 can chicken broth (14 ounce) each
- 2 can 14 ounce diced tomatoes (14 ounce) each
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tsp italian seasoning
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 ½ cups lasagna noodles broken
- 4 oz italian seasoned croutons (optional)
- 2 ½ cups mozzarella cheese shredded
- In a large saucepan, add onion and ground beef, Brown.
- Drain off grease.
- Add tomato sauce, chicken broth, diced tomatoes, Worcestershire sauce, Italian seasoning, brown sugar, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Stir to mix.
- Bring mix to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Stir-in noodle pieces.
- Simmer approx 20 minutes or until pasta is tender.
- Add in parmesan Cheese. Stir to mix.
- To serve, top with croutons and mozzarella cheese.
You May also Like:
- Simple Italian Sponge Cake
- Best Grilled Barbecue Ribs
- Quick and Easy Garlic Knots
- Best Au Gratin Scalloped Potatoes
- Spicy Jalapeno Hush Puppies