3 Ingredient Chili Cheese Dip Recipe
3 Ingredient Chili Cheese Dip Recipe.
A super easy appetizer recipe.
Even if you don’t cook, you can make this!
Only 3 ingredients you probably already have at home: cream cheese, Hormel Chili, and shredded nacho cheese.
You can bake it in the oven, or cook it in the microwave.
Customize it to your taste by adding salsa, Ro-tel, or whatever you want.
Great for unexpected guests, Game Day, parties, or a Netflix marathon!
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links provided may be affiliate links where I may earn a commission if you purchase something after clicking on a link. No extra cost is added to you. Also, as an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases made through links.
If you need to change the amount of servings the recipe will make, click on the number of servings in the section under the “Print Recipe” bar, and move the slider up or down to change the number of servings you want. Or to double or triple the recipe, click on the 2x or 3x next to “Ingredients”.
3 Ingredient Chili Cheese Dip
- 2 pkg (8oz each) cream cheese
- 2 cans (15oz each) Hormel chili (with or without beans)
- 4 cups shredded nacho cheese
- In an 8×8 glass baking dish, spread cream cheese on the bottom of the dish.
- Spread Hormel chili on top of the cream cheese
- Top with shredded nacho cheese.
- In the microwave, or oven place the dish and cook until the nacho cheese bubbles in the center of the dish.
You May also Like:
- Simple Italian Sponge Cake
- Best Grilled Barbecue Ribs
- Quick and Easy Garlic Knots
- Best Au Gratin Scalloped Potatoes
- Spicy Jalapeno Hush Puppies