Deliciously Easy Parmesan Ranch Chicken Thighs Recipe
Deliciously Easy Parmesan Ranch Chicken Thighs Recipe. Are you looking for an easy and tasty dinner recipe your whole family will love? Check out these Parmesan Ranch Chicken Thighs!
This dish is kid-friendly and incredibly easy to make, making it the perfect solution for busy weeknights when you don’t have much time to spend in the kitchen.
You’ll need just a few simple ingredients you probably already have. Breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese, cornmeal, and Italian seasoning are mixed together to create a crispy crust that gives each piece of chicken a delicious flavor.
The chicken is then coated in a creamy ranch dressing, making it even more delicious and adding an extra layer of flavor.
Once the chicken is coated, just place it in a greased baking dish and bake it in the oven at 375 degrees Fahrenheit for about 45 minutes.
The result is a juicy and flavorful chicken that will be a hit with kids and adults alike. And since it’s so easy to make, you can enjoy this meal any night of the week without feeling like you’re spending all your time in the kitchen.
So why not give this chicken dinner recipe a try tonight? It’s sure to become a family favorite in no time!
Perfect Roasted Chicken
Garlic Cheddar Chicken Breast
Parmesan Garlic Chicken Wings
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links provided may be affiliate links where I may earn a commission if you purchase something after clicking on a link. No extra cost is added to you. Also, as an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases made through links.
If you need to change the amount of servings the recipe will make, click on the number of servings in the section under the “Print Recipe” bar, and move the slider up or down to change the number of servings you want. Or to double or triple the recipe, click on the 2x or 3x next to “Ingredients”.
Deliciously Easy Parmesan Ranch Chicken Thighs
- ½ cup dry breadcrumbs
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoon yellow cornmeal
- ½ teaspoon Italian-style seasoning
- 6 skinless chicken thighs
- ½ cup bottled ranch salad dressing
- seasoning salt as needed
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- In a low-profile dish, mix together bread crumbs, grated Parmesan cheese, cornmeal, Italian seasoning, and well-seasoned salt.
- Dip each piece of chicken into the salad dressing, ensuring it is well coated, and then roll it in the breadcrumb mixture until it is completely covered.
- Place each piece of chicken in a greased baking dish measuring 9×13 inches.
- Bake the chicken, uncovered, in an oven preheated for 45 minutes or until the juices run clear.
You May also Like:
- Homemade Copycat Pizza Sauce (Pizza Hut)
- Delicious Strawberry & Goat Cheese Bruschetta
- Finger-Lickin’ Slow Cooker BBQ Beef Brisket
- Mouthwatering Homemade Beef Enchiladas
- Irresistible Baked Meatballs