Parmesan Garlic Chicken Wings Recipe
Parmesan Garlic Chicken Wings Recipe.
A tasty baked chicken recipe seasoned with balsamic vinegar, salt, bay leaf, thyme, oregano, rosemary, garlic, black pepper, and red pepper flakes, coated with bread crumbs and Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese.
Makes a great appetizer, or meal.
Perfect for Game Day, your next party, or dinner.
Easy to make, and delicious to eat!
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links provided may be affiliate links where I may earn a commission if you purchase something after clicking on a link. No extra cost is added to you. Also, as an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases made through links.
If you need to change the amount of servings the recipe will make, click on the number of servings in the section under the “Print Recipe” bar, and move the slider up or down to change the number of servings you want. Or to double or triple the recipe, click on the 2x or 3x next to “Ingredients”.
Parmesan Garlic Chicken Wings
- 3 qts cold water
- ⅓ cup balsamic vinegar
- ¼ cup salt
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp dried rosemary
- 8 cloves garlic minced
- 1 pinch salt
- 3 tbsp olive oil or as needed
- 1 tbsp black pepper freshly ground
- 2 tsp red pepper flakes or to taste
- 4 lbs chicken wings separated at joints, tips discarded
- 2 tbsp fine bread crumbs
- 1 cup Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese finely grated, divided
- Preheat oven to 450° F.
- Prepare a baking sheet by lining with aluminum foil and spraying with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a stockpot, add water, balsamic vinegar, bay leaf, ¼ cup salt, thyme, rosemary, and oregano.
- Over medium/high heat, bring to a boil.
- Add in chicken wings.
- Return to a boil, and cook 15 minutes.
- Using a slotted spoon, take the chicken out of the boiling water and place on cooling rack for approx 15 minutes, or until dry.
- In a mortar, add garlic and a pinch of salt. Using a pestle, mash until smooth.
- In a large mixing bowl, add olive oil, red pepper flakes, black pepper, and mashed garlic. Stir to mix well.
- Add prepared chicken wings and bread crumbs. Toss to coat well.
- Sprinkle the ½ cup cheese.
- Place the chicken wings on prepared baking sheet.
- Top with the rest of the cheese.
- In preheated oven, bake 20 – 25 minutes or until golden browned.
You May also Like:
- Simple Italian Sponge Cake
- Best Grilled Barbecue Ribs
- Quick and Easy Garlic Knots
- Best Au Gratin Scalloped Potatoes
- Spicy Jalapeno Hush Puppies