Zucchini Bread with Chocolate Chips Recipe
Zucchini bread is a great breakfast, dessert, or snack that can be eaten at any time of year. It’s also a great way to use up all the zucchini from your garden!
This recipe has chocolate chips in it, which makes it even more decadent and tasty.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links provided may be affiliate links where I may earn a commission if you purchase something after clicking on a link. No extra cost is added to you. Also, as an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases made through links.
Experience the ultimate convenience and style with the STANLEY Adventure Quencher Travel Tumbler 40oz, the must-have item of the year! Keep your drinks perfectly chilled or steaming hot all day, making every adventure more enjoyable.
Zucchini Bread with Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 325° F
- Prepare 2 – 4×8 inch loaf pans by greasing and flouring.
- In a large mixing bowl, add eggs. Using a hand mixer, beat until foamy and light.
- Add zucchini, vegetable oil, vanilla extract, sugar, and stir to mix well.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, whisk together salt, cocoa powder, baking powder, and baking soda.
- Gradually mix the flour mix into the zucchini mix.
- Stir in chocolate chips and walnuts.
- In the prepared loaf pans, pour the batter evenly between the 2.
- In preheated oven, bake approximately 1 hour or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for 10 minutes.
- Remove bread from pan and place on a cooling rack to fully cool.
You May also Like:
- Shortcut Irish Cream Bundt Cake
- Copycat Baileys Irish Cream
- Fried Macaroni and Cheese Balls
- Colcannon (Irish Mashed Potatoes)
- Irish Guinness Beef Stew