Slow Cooker Mongolian Beef Recipe
Slow Cooker Mongolian Beef Recipe.
An easy Asian dinner with a 10 minute prep time.
Made with flank steak, onions, garlic, soy sauce, ginger, Hoisin sauce, and brown sugar.
This is a sweet dish. If you don’t like sweet, you can cut the amount of sugar.
Serve over rice, or pasta.
You can use low-sodium soy sauce to cut back on the sodium.
Better than take-out!
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links provided may be affiliate links where I may earn a commission if you purchase something after clicking on a link. No extra cost is added to you. Also, as an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases made through links.
Don’t have a Slow Cooker? This is the one we use, and recommend!
If you need to change the amount of servings the recipe will make, click on the number of servings in the section under the “Print Recipe” bar, and move the slider up or down to change the number of servings you want. Or to double or triple the recipe, click on the 2x or 3x next to “Ingredients”.
Slow Cooker Mongolian Beef
- In a Zip Lock bag, add cornstarch and flank steak. Shake to coat
- Leave the flank steak in the bag for approx 10 minutes.
- In a large skillet, add oil and heat over medium/high heat.
- In the skillet, add steak and cook while stirring until browned. Approx 3 or 4 minutes.
- In the slow cooker, add steak, Brown sugar, onion, green onion, garlic, water, hoisin sauce, soy sauce, and ginger.
- Set slow cooker to low and cook for 4 hours.
You May also Like:
- Simple Italian Sponge Cake
- Best Grilled Barbecue Ribs
- Quick and Easy Garlic Knots
- Best Au Gratin Scalloped Potatoes
- Spicy Jalapeno Hush Puppies