Baked Chicken with Corn Flakes Crust Recipe
Baked Chicken with Corn Flakes Crust Recipe.
Fantastic boneless, skinless, chicken breast coated with sour cream and crushed Corn Flakes cereal.
The delicious crunchy coating makes this chicken amazing!
With just a 10 minute prep time, it’s a great option when you are busy and don’t want to spend a lot of time in the kitchen.
Easy and kid friendly.
Take your baked chicken up a notch!
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links provided may be affiliate links where I may earn a commission if you purchase something after clicking on a link. No extra cost is added to you. Also, as an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases made through links.
If you need to change the amount of servings the recipe will make, click on the number of servings in the section under the “Print Recipe” bar, and move the slider up or down to change the number of servings you want. Or to double or triple the recipe, click on the 2x or 3x next to “Ingredients”.
Baked Chicken with Corn Flakes Crust
- Preheat oven to 350° F
- Prepare a 9×13 baking dish by lightly greasing.
- In a shallow plate, add corn flakes crumbs, and Italian seasoning.
- Using paper towels, pat chicken dry.
- Coat the chicken with sour cream generously on all sides.
- Place chicken in corn flakes crumbs and coat all sides.
- In the prepared baking dish, place the chicken.
- Drizzle melted butter on chicken.
- In preheated oven, bake 1 hour.
You May also Like:
- Simple Italian Sponge Cake
- Best Grilled Barbecue Ribs
- Quick and Easy Garlic Knots
- Best Au Gratin Scalloped Potatoes
- Spicy Jalapeno Hush Puppies