Bavarian Apple Cream Cheese Torte Recipe
Bavarian Apple Cream Cheese Torte Recipe.
This is a perfect dessert for the fall season.
The aromatic smell of apples and cinnamon will fill your kitchen, while the cream cheese filling will be light and creamy.
Not only is this dish extravagant to look at, but also tastes delicious!
This recipe combines all your favorite flavors into one decadent torte that you can serve up with pride!
A tasty breakfast, or dessert recipe with a crust of butter, sugar, vanilla, flour, and raspberry jam, a filling of cream cheese, sugar, egg, and vanilla, and a topping of sugar, cinnamon, apples, and sliced almonds.
The recipe for this dessert is so easy to follow, and the ingredients are ones that you most likely already have on hand. It all comes together rather quickly.
This torte is also beautiful enough to serve as a show-stopping centerpiece at your next dinner party!
It’s not as difficult as it looks, but you’ll feel like an accomplished chef every time you make this dish.
Apple Bavarian Cream Cheese Torte
- Preheat the oven to 450° F
For the Crust:
- In a small mixing bowl, using a hand mixer, cream together sugar, butter, and vanilla.
- Mix in flour
- In a 9" springform pan, press the crust in the bottom and up the sides of the pan.
- Spread jam on top of the crust
For the Filling:
- In a mixing bowl, add cream cheese and sugar, stir to mix well.
- Stir in vanilla, and egg until well combined.
- FILLING: Combine cream cheese and sugar. Add egg and vanilla, Pour over jam.
- Pour into the springform pan.
For the Topping:
- In a mixing bowl, add apples, sugar, and cinnamon.
- Toss to coat well.
- Using a spoon, place on top of the filling, and gently spread to an even layer.
- Sprinkle the almonds on top of the torte.
- In preheated oven, bake for 10 minutes.
- Reduce heat to 400° F and bake an additional 25 minutes.
You May also Like:
- Simple Italian Sponge Cake
- Best Grilled Barbecue Ribs
- Quick and Easy Garlic Knots
- Best Au Gratin Scalloped Potatoes
- Spicy Jalapeno Hush Puppies