Pumpkin Bread from Scratch Recipe
Pumpkin Bread from Scratch Recipe.
I have a long-standing love affair with pumpkin bread. It’s moist, sweet and full of fall spices which make it the perfect thing to bake for breakfast or an afternoon snack.
This recipe is one that I’ve tweaked over the years until I found the perfect combination of taste and texture that my family loves!
A super easy recipe made with flour, sugar, baking soda, salt, ground cinnamon, ground nutmeg, water, pumpkin puree, eggs, and vegetable oil. If you like nuts, you can add walnuts.
Did you know that pumpkin bread is one of the most popular recipes to make during the Fall season?
It’s super easy and inexpensive, especially if you use a can of pumpkin puree.
The great thing about this recipe is that it doesn’t require any fancy ingredients. Check out this simple recipe.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links provided may be affiliate links where I may earn a commission if you purchase something after clicking on a link. No extra cost is added to you. Also, as an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases made through links.
If you need to change the amount of servings the recipe will make, click on the number of servings in the section under the “Print Recipe” bar, and move the slider up or down to change the number of servings you want. Or to double or triple the recipe, click on the 2x or 3x next to “Ingredients”.
- Preheat oven to 350° F
- Prepare 3 loaf pans by greasing and flouring.
- In a large mixing bowl, add flour, sugar, salt, baking soda, ground cinnamon, and ground nutmeg, Stir to mix well.
- Add water, pumpkin, eggs, vegetable oil, and (optional) chopped walnuts.
- Beat mixture until fully combined.
- Pour equal amounts of batter into the 3 prepared loaf pans.
- In preheated oven, bake approx 1 hour, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Place on a wire rack to cool.
You May also Like:
- Copycat Cheesecake Factory Cheesecake
- Easy Copycat Chex Mix
- Quick and Easy Italian Bruschetta
- Copycat Denny’s French Toast
- Copycat Auntie Anne’s Soft Pretzels