Quick Asian Sesame Garlic Noodles Recipe
Quick Asian Sesame Garlic Noodles Recipe.
A quick and easy vegetarian pasta dish with garlic, sugar, safflower oil, rice vinegar, soy sauce, chili sauce, sesame oil, sesame seeds, and green onions.
You can customize this recipe to your taste by adding chicken, broccoli, carrots, or whatever you want.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links provided may be affiliate links where I may earn a commission if you purchase something after clicking on a link. No extra cost is added to you. Also, as an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases made through links.
If you need to change the amount of servings the recipe will make, click on the number of servings in the section under the “Print Recipe” bar, and move the slider up or down to change the number of servings you want. Or to double or triple the recipe, click on the 2x or 3x next to “Ingredients”.
Quick Asian Sesame Garlic Noodles
- Fill a pasta pot with water and lightly salt.
- Bring to a boil.
- Add in the pasta and cook for approx 8 – 10 minutes or until cooked but firm (al dente).
- Using a colander, drain water off of pasta.
- Place drained pasta in a serving bowl.
- In the meantime, in a saucepan over medium/high heat, add sugar, vinegar, garlic, soy sauce, chili sauce, and sesame oil. Stir to mix well.
- Bring to a boil while stirring continuously until the sugar has dissolved.
- Pour the sauce over the pasta then toss to coat.
- Top each serving with sesame seeds and green onions.
You May also Like:
- Simple Italian Sponge Cake
- Best Grilled Barbecue Ribs
- Quick and Easy Garlic Knots
- Best Au Gratin Scalloped Potatoes
- Spicy Jalapeno Hush Puppies